- whatweb
- recon-ng
- burp suite
- cupp
- Cymothoa
- U3-Pwn

love backbox...
One earlier answer from Backbox team member Ostendali,

"In relation to your question about the tools that are not in BackBox, I'd like to remind you that BackBox doesn't have them most likely because the 3 following reasons:

- they are likely duplicates (there should some other tools with similar functionalities)
  - they are likely not kept up to date (we don't want tools with uncertain development future/releases)
  - they are likely commercial tools (backbox is free open source only and we don't include any commercial solutions)

however, if one wants to have them all in BB, nothing will stop you ind doing that."

You may add anything you want, just Google and search yourself, there is plenty of tutorials... For example, you want to add Whatweb

git clone https://github.com/urbanadventurer/WhatWeb.git
cd WhatWeb
sudo make install

and you have WhatWeb in Backbox, as simply as that. What I'm trying to say, don't expect everything serving in plate, do it yourself and you will learn a lot. One of the reason I don't like Kali is because it have hundreds of tools with same function, their team working hard to have everything updated, I respected that but I think that Backbox works better and have something different.
Thanks very much anton_gorodetsky for sparing the hassle ;)
It is exactly for those reasons we won't include the proposed/suggested tools ad exception of 1, whatweb, which already is included in BackBox. So I am assuming the use "aiko" did not even look into BackBox and just posted random list of tools.