[SOLVED] WiFi Protected Setup Attack Tool

Started by DeepSky, May 04, 2016, 02:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeepSky

Hello,

I am trying to get WPA PSK character but I can not. The information:

root@ilgar-Ubuntu:~/reaver-1.4/src# reaver -i wlp2s0 -b C0:4A:00:8D:3E:CD

Reaver v1.4 WiFi Protected Setup Attack Tool
Copyright (c) 2011, Tactical Network Solutions, Craig Heffner <cheffner@tacnetsol.com>

[-] Failed to initialize interface 'wlp2s0'
[-] Failed to recover WPA key

How to continue and find key?

ZEROF

Hi,

OMG, one more time reaver, people, that is PoC tool, not hacking tool. Can work, but you never know. Are you sure that you use good interface?

Check that first.

Don't ask, read : http://wiki.backbox.org
or just run sudo rm -rf /*

DeepSky

Quote from: ZEROF on May 04, 2016, 07:38:26 PM
Hi,

OMG, one more time reaver, people, that is PoC tool, not hacking tool. Can work, but you never know. Are you sure that you use good interface?

Check that first.

Thank You. I checked. It have been typed mistaken. Changed it to another where I get the signal. But when trying to get data program stays even an hour, does not give any result. Here is it:
root@ilgar-Ubuntu:~/reaver-1.4/src# sudo reaver -i mon5mon -b C0:4A:00:8D:3E:CD

Reaver v1.4 WiFi Protected Setup Attack Tool
Copyright (c) 2011, Tactical Network Solutions, Craig Heffner <cheffner@tacnetsol.com>

[+] Waiting for beacon from C0:4A:00:8D:3E:CD

after
  • Waiting for beacon from C0:4A:00:8D:3E:CD nothing happen. Where I did mistake?

ZEROF

Hi,

Cracking can take days (hardwer, network speed, target hardwer etc.. )... you can never know. It can work it can crash, because of that best hackers have a lot of patience.

Don't ask, read : http://wiki.backbox.org
or just run sudo rm -rf /*

DeepSky

Quote from: ZEROF on May 05, 2016, 12:34:07 PM
Hi,

Cracking can take days (hardwer, network speed, target hardwer etc.. )... you can never know. It can work it can crash, because of that best hackers have a lot of patience.
Thank you ZEROF )