Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I'm back  (Read 3073 times)
Luke

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2013, 06:52:09 PM »

Hello BackBox community. I haven't been here for a long time. I came back Smiley I know, that you don't remember me but never mind. I can introduce me again:
My name is Lukas but they call me Luke. I'm from Slovakia, i'm 16 years old. This month i work on my distro. I study C at school, bash at home. In next days i will start to learn python. I study at electro technical school, i'm in second year from 4. I like dubstep music. I think it's everything about me.

Luke
Luke

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2013, 07:15:35 PM »

Btw, when i read my old posts i'm laughing hard how could i be so stupid like that Tongue

Luke
ZEROF
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2013, 09:01:26 PM »

Hi Luke,

It's always like that when we start to learn about something new. And welcome back.

Btw, when i read my old posts i'm laughing hard how could i be so stupid like that Tongue

Luke

Don't ask, read : http://wiki.backbox.org
or just run sudo rm -rf /*
Low

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2013, 09:14:31 PM »

Hello, your enthusiasm reminds me of when I was your age
I belong to a community that still remains very strong thanks to a passion for science
which has lasted decades and since then the virtual group is not and never loose in the
world, you probably will not know how the Amiga computer and its OS is still current thanks
to the passion and the continuous updates made by people who simply love this machine, you
do not have to apologize simply pick a community that will help you understand what you do
not know, as you do with other tomorrow, today people are in this forum available and this
makes me personally continue to read and write on this forum when it does not happen again,
then the exchange of information will have no meaning,
hello sorry for my english but I used a translator
weVeg

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2013, 11:18:45 PM »

welcome back!
see you into forum

una voce libera รจ sempre liberatrice
Whatchu talking bout Willis?
MAYA => EPIC FAIL!!
phlegm

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2013, 02:17:36 PM »

Cheesy if your parents were truly concerned about your future they would have sent you for MCSE ha!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: